Adventures in the Screen Trade
|Förlag:||Grand Central Publishing|
No one knows the writer's Hollywood more intimately than William Goldman.
Two-time Academy Award-winning screenwriter and the bestselling author of Marathon Man, Tinsel, Boys and Girls Together, and other novels, Goldman now takes you into Hollywood's inner sanctums...on and behind the scenes for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, All the President's Men, and other films...into the plush offices of Hollywood producers...into the working lives of acting greats such as Redford, Olivier, Newman, and Hoffman...and into his own professional experiences and creative thought processes in the crafting of screenplays.
You get a firsthand look at why and how films get made and what elements make a good screenplay. Says columnist Liz Smith, "You'll be fascinated.
- Tv-dramaturgi i det lilla formatet: så arbetar en tv-journalist av Anders Gratte
- The Five C's Of Cinematography av Joseph V. Mascelli
- On Camera av Harris Watts
- Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-Drugs-and-Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood av Peter Biskind
- Digitalvideohandboken: utrustning, teknik, teman, redigering av Tom Ang