The Female Gaze 2.0 and beyond – capturing women on screen
Det här evenemanget har redan varit.
Det här evenemanget är på engelska och pågår 16.00 till 17.30.
Session with an esteemed international panel about the female perspective on screen. Why do we need the female story on film? How can we elevate focus and steer away from stereotypical perspectives? Is there enough knowledge about how we support and evaluate women’s voices? And why is this crucial for future generations? Through discussions and by watching clips, these questions will be explored.
– Danielle Beverly, Filmmaker and Professor in Film Studies at NorthWestern University in Doha
– Filmmakers from FatFront
– Magnus Gertten, Director and Producer at AutoImages (Every Face has a Name, Harbor of Hope, Nelly and Nadine)
– Åsa Riton, Filmmaker (Her Story WIP)
– Charlotte Gry Madsen, Commissioning Editor, SVT
– Klara Grunning (moderator), The Swedish Film Institute
Open event, no pre-registration is required.
The Swedish Film Institute invites for a night of mingle, networking and the opportunity to meet the Film Commissioners Klara Grunning and Juan Pablo Libossart, as well as other Film Institute representatives. During the Happy Hour, Meet The Decision Makers will also take place. Sunday 22 September, 18.00–20.00 Grand Öl & Mat, Monbijougatan 17, Malmö. No pre-registration but festival accreditation is required for this mingle.
|Vad:||The Female Gaze 2.0 and beyond – capturing women on screen|
|Tid:||kl 16.00 söndag 22 september 2019|
Cinema Panora 2, Folkets Bio, Friisgatan 19 Malmö
|Arrangör:||Filmrummet, Nordisk Panorama Läs mer om arrangör|
|Spara i kalender|